Saturday, December 18, 2021

COVID

 Oh, Harry! Your younger grandson has "tested positive"--as we say these days for someone who has contracted one of the strains of the dreaded Covid-19. He sounded dreadful for a couple of days when I spoke to him on the telephone; but I'm happy to say that, when I called early this morning, his voice sounded much stronger. Send him your good thoughts and an (at least virtual!) laying-on of hands--your favorite healing practice. I wish he were not so far away... With love, your own son, Peter

4 comments:

  1. If he has had all of the shots, then he should be OK ... for the most part! God willing, he will be just fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marcia. He seems to be making a slow recovery, for which I am deeply grateful.

      Delete
  2. One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work

    ReplyDelete

I'm posting today about "Bipolar Bear," a memoir by my friend Carl Davis--a man whom many of you know from his presence as an ...