Friday, December 10, 2021

BLOGLIST

What you see to the right are blogs that catch my eye as I start wandering around the blogosphere again. Some are old friends, some valued sources of wisdom, mostly Buddhist. Some I stumble into and like their images or quirkiness. Some I like because they take me back to the English countryside where I lived in my formative years. Some appeal to me because I love good writing. Some because I love good art. They won't all stay on the list, perhaps. But some will. I hope you'll click on some and enjoy...

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I shall enjoy those I haven't met yet, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a few there I haven't been to, I shall visit them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work

    ReplyDelete

I'm posting today about "Bipolar Bear," a memoir by my friend Carl Davis--a man whom many of you know from his presence as an ...